Thursday, March 13, 2014

Employed!

Darin got a job!!
As luck would have it, the EXACT same position that he left a year ago, opened up.
So, we're back at eTrade!
And feeling SO thankful!

Thanks for all the help, thoughts, and prayers, from so many family and friends!

So, in honor of being back at eTrade, I thought I'd better do my eTrade dinner!


Darin bought me these flowers for "Beautiful Wife Day!"
I thought it was perfect that the colors just happened to be etrade colors!








Everything was the same from last year, but my mom helped me come up with this new addition:

I thought that was pretty clever!!


Hooray for a job!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am so happy for you guys!! You are amazing people!

Rosalee said...

That is wonderful news!!! I've been thinking a lot about you and your family. Congrats to you all. I'm sure that is a great blessing and relief!

Bruce and Liss said...

What awesomeness!!!! So happy for your family. (Cute dinner too.)

Ioana said...

That's WONDERFUL!!! Congrats! SO happy for you!!!