Saturday, March 15, 2014

Canvas Knock Off


One of my friends made some canvas knock-offs, and they turned out great, so I thought I’d try it.

You just upload a regular picture as an “engineering print” (that only costs $3.00), then you spray glue the picture, wrap it around a dollar-tree foam board, and tape it on the back.  I LOVE the way they turned out, and it is nice to finally have some "art" in the basement, and replace the pictures above the stairs  with a new big canvas to include Andrew!

Here are my three canvas knock-offs in the basement:



Here is one with Matt so you can get an idea of how big they really are.

  

Then, I did another one that is DOUBLE the size of the three in the basement.
It doesn't look that big in the picture, but it is pretty large.
And this one cost a little more...$5 instead of $3.



Thanks mama for helping me put it together!  I LOVE how they turned out!

1 comment:

Bruce and Liss said...

These are darling! and such an awesome idea and price….where do you get "engineering print's" printed? never heard of this but want to hear more.
and the spray glue?