Tuesday, February 11, 2014

St. George and Zion


We recently took a little trip to St. George to visit Darin's parents.
On the way down, I noticed about 15 police cars pass us.
Then, I looked behind us, and saw about 15 more.
I called my dad, to find that it was the funeral procession for the recently killed officer.
It made the drive more exciting, as we saw all the overpasses were filled with firetrucks, and people waving flags.



Right when we got out of the car, Lindsay saw "a friend" and immediately had a new pal, Adaline.



Andrew and Grandpa playing the piano.


We spent the next day exploring Zion's National Park.

It was BEAUTIFUL!!











Darin and his Dad spent an afternoon golfing.


So naturally, we had to play a little golf too.






And Lindsay had fun exploring in mom and dad's beautiful backyard!


It was a great trip!
Thanks mom and dad for everything!


1 comment:

Bump and Erin said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! You take beautiful pictures and have a wonderful family!