Monday, December 23, 2013

The Polar Express


Darin’s cousin, Amy is always doing the cutest things. 
And I often like to copy her--and this is one of those times.

Last night, when we were putting the kids to bed, they found this ticket on each of their pillows:


We told them they got to stay up a little late to look at Christmas lights.
We drove around and saw some fun houses.




And I always LOVE to drive around the Bountiful Temple and read the Christmas story.


We heard about a house that does lights with synchronized music.
I told my mom about it, and she decided to come with us.
When we went in to pick her up, Matt realized she didn’t have a ticket.
So he made her this one:


How cute is that!!?  I LOVE that boy!!
We found another house on our way that also at synchronized music.



Here is a little sampling of what we saw.  So fun!
They had a cute Santa in the window, and you can hear Lindsay say "Merry Christmas" to him at the end of the video.  Love these kids!!










1 comment:

Bridget said...

Maybe my favorite part of this is listening to you and Lindsay and your mom make commentary in the background. So cute! Love the ticket too! Matt is so sweet!