Saturday, December 7, 2013

Light Parade and H'orderve Party!

Tonight we bundled up the family and went to the Bountiful Light Parade.
It is the PERFECT winter parade...because it lasts about 15 minutes.
The kids got a bunch on candy...I may have stolen all of their "York" peppermints.




Rick, Hez, and Grace.


Heather M. was so nice to bring hot chocolate for everyone!
Thanks Heather!



SANTA!!!
(Side--every year someone ALWAYS says,
"It's Santa!  I know him!"
Never gets old.).

After the parade we went to my parents' for an h'orderve party!
Everyone makes such YUMMY food!
I just did veggies,  but I thought they looked cute!


We had cream cheese with jalepeno jelly, pigs in a blanket, wings, cranberry pear bruschetta, veggies, brie deliciousness, and cheese puffs.  SO good!!


Matt LOVES his cousins!!



And finishing the night with a little hot chocolate!  
Mmmmmm......

Thanks mom for a WONDERFUL party!!




No comments: