Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I LOVE Thanksgiving!

We woke up Thursday morning and put our last leaves on our Thankful Tree.



(We later used the leaves to turn Andrew into a Turkey--he's so cute!!)


After we watched the parade, the kids helped me make our pies!
(Because we all know they are awesome at MAKING PIE!)


Then we headed to my parents' house.

My mom always does such a great job setting the table.
I thought this year was particularly cute!

Especially the place cards...mainly because Lindsay has been calling herself,
"Lin-zia!"
So, here is her place card. 


We loved being with family while we waited for the finishing touches on the meal.




And let the meal begin!!


Look at all that food!!  And that isn't even all of it!
We also had NINE pies for dessert!!

 





HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!






No comments: