Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Scary? Movie at the Cabin.

Darin and I wanted to take some friends up to the cabin to watch a scary  movie.
Only problem, most of our friends don't like scary movies.
My parents were nice enough to come with us.

We started with a little chili and cornbread for dinner.


We played some games.


And we read "scary" stories.


After the kids went to bed, we watched our "Scary" movie.
"The Birds."
Possibly the dumbest movie I've ever seen.
I didn't think it was scary until the next day when I saw a huge flock of birds, 
and made a mad dash for the car!  

In the morning we played outside.
There was even a little snow.
Darin and Mom took the kids on a little hike.








Then we came inside to warm up and have some yummy breakfast!
Love that little pink nose!




After breakfast, the kids did some coloring while the adults played a game.


Then we cleaned up, packed up, and headed home.
I think Andrew enjoyed the extra company in the back seat with him.



1 comment:

Julie said...

Love keeping up with you guys and do you know you have the cutest mom ever... well next to mine... love to all of you.