Saturday, August 3, 2013

Austin's Shower


Today I threw a Bridal Shower for one of my old Young Women, Austin.
We love Austin, and so does everyone else, so she had a REALLY big group.
So, my mom let me have the shower at her house since she has more space.  (Thanks mama).

We had a lot of great people and a lot of really yummy food too!
And lucky me, I have a lot of WONDERFUL friends who helped out too!!
(Thank you wonderful friends!!)






I forgot to take a picture of this cute ice ring I made until it was nearly melted.
(It was a lot cuter at the beginning of the party).


I also thought these mini cakes I made turned out cute.
I frosted them with blackberry frosting and topped them with a mint leaf and fresh blackberry (both from our garden).









Congrats Alex and Austin!!

We are SO excited for you two!!


No comments: