Saturday, August 24, 2013

#18- Do SOMETHING with our cement pad.

I got another thing checked off my 30 before 30.

18- Do SOMETHING with our cement pad.

After some discussions, we decided that the cement pad would be a good place to grow some grapes on a pergola.  

At the beginning of summer we went to a wedding reception that had a steel pergola.  We both LOVED it!  We brainstormed some ideas and took it to our welder....and luckily for us we have a welder in the family (Darin's brother, Chris), and he MADE it for us!!

He did an AWESOME job, if I do say so myself!!

I especially love the custom letters and grapes.  (D and H for Darin and Haylee).





And that thing is a BEAST to move!!  
Thanks for everyone's help moving it (Nate, Chris, Jon, and Rudy).








THANKS A MILLION 

Chris for making it for us!! 
 
WE LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Christian Gunnerson said...

You are welcome. It was fun to build!

Christian Gunnerson said...

You are welcome. It was fun to build!