Thursday, July 11, 2013

6 Year Anniversary!

Six years.
I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Darin.

We had a wonderful anniversary!

It started out with this beautiful bouquet!



Then we went to "The Garden" for dinner.
It was my first time there and I really liked it!

We got a nice seat with a view of the temple.



The food was delicious too!
We stated out with spinach artichoke dip with fried pita bread. 
It was tasty!



I am a lover of salmon salads...this may have been the best one I've ever had!


Darin had the Garden Lasagna, and it was really yummy too. 
(But, I think Darin was a little disappointed when he realized it was meatless, ha ha).


I kind of love this guy, like A LOT!!!!


Since Andrew is still nursing, we really can't be away for too long, and especially no over-nighters.
So, I recreated the "Wild West Room" at Anniversary Inn.
It may be silly, but I had fun doing it.





Happy Anniversary Darin!!
You are "WANTED" by ME!!  Love you!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! You're so cute Haylee!
I love your ideas!