Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Randomness .

Here are just some random pictures--none of them really go together, but here you go!

This is the view from our backyard over the fence.
I will often see 6+ deer in the field behind our house.
I love watching them while I do the dishes.
However, I don't love when they eat my tulips.



My oober cute cousin, Katie, and her darling kids came for a visit.
I wish I would have taken more pictures.  It was such a fun day!
And she is pretty much AMAZING.  
Even though she has FOUR kids, and her youngest is just a few weeks older than Andrew,
 she left us a DELICIOUS dinner for that night.  
(Thanks you cute Katie!!)
We had a little picnic in our backyard.

I told Katie she could bring some fruit, and she made these cute fruit faces!


Our nephew, Cooper, was baptized this weekend.
We are so proud of him!

And last, our poor little Andrew has an infected tear duct.
This is after his second round of medicine, so it doesn't even show him at his worst, 
but we're happy to report he's looking much better already.

2 comments:

Naazju said...

What a poor little sweetheart! I hope he's completely healthy soon!

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

Our lil' Bambino had a clogged tear duct and got pink eye! Glad to hear your bambino is recovering!