Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Recap



Friday I did something stupid.  I stayed up late watching TWO movies with Darin.  The movies ended at 1:30, and Andrew woke up about 1:35 and wanted to be up for a while.  Luckily for me, I have the best husband in the world!!  After I fed Andrew Darin took him to another room and only brought him back when he needed to eat.  Even after Darin got him settled back down, he took the other kids in the morning, let me sleep in, AND made me breakfast in bed!!!  It was like mother’s day all over again!!


Check out these delicious chocolate chip waffles!  SOOO yummy!!


Saturday afternoon we headed over to see the chalk festival.  I felt really sad for so many people that worked so hard and their art got ruined by the rain.  Some people had covers on theirs, and some had come to retouch their art.  Regardless, we had a great evening walk!




















No comments: