Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful!



I honestly cannot believe how good and kind people are!  I really feel like I have the best friends and family in the whole wide world!  People have been so kind to us with our new addition!!  All you wonderful people make me want to be so much better!!

I feel so thankful for all the DELICIOUS meals that people have brought us!

We’re so thankful for all the tasty treats people have brought!


We’re also so thankful for the visits and gifts!  I really didn’t need anything since we’ve already had a boy, and I really wasn’t expecting anything from anyone, but I’m amazed at the things little Andrew has gotten (and I will admit, although we didn't NEED anything, it is really fun to have some new outfits for him!  Thanks!!)

I’m so thankful for my mom—this woman is amazing!!  Not only did she help me get everything in order before Andrew came, but she helped nearly every day after!  Every time she came she would let me take naps while she would take care of the kids, clean up the house, and more!  Thanks mama!!

(This before and after happened pretty much every day).


And I am so thankful for such an awesome husband!  Darin really is the best!  I don’t know how he does it.  It has been quite a transition with a new baby, new job, trying to figure out insurance, and having Darin gone nearly ALL the time, but when he is home he is SO helpful!  He takes Andrew so I can sleep, he feeds the kids, helps with dishes, rubs my back, fills up my water bottle, takes the kids on outings, and so much more!  I really am so lucky!  Thanks Darin for ALL you do!!




These kids are so lucky too!!




No comments: