Sunday, May 19, 2013

One Month

I can't believe that Andrew is already a month old!
He is such a cute little guy!

Sleeping isn't consistent yet.  Some nights it feels like he is awake ALL night long.  But other times he will sleep for 4 1/2 hours, eat, then sleep another 4 1/2 hours (I LOVE those nights). 

Unlike Matthew and Lindsay, Andrew loves tummy time and he's already rolled over twice!

He has a really easy-going temperament. He cries when he's hungry, tired, dirty, or when he gets out of the bathtub. But even when he does cry I can usually get him to calm down within a few seconds.  He really is a good little baby!


3 comments:

Jadi said...

Such a cutie!! I can't believe it has already been a month! I can't wait to see him and hold him this summer!

Patrick, Lindsay and Jack said...

What a cutie! He sounds like an angel baby. Love you guys!

Amy said...

Can't believe he's already 1 month. So cute! Have you read On Becoming Babywise? I LOVE this book and have followed it for all three of my kiddos and all three of them have slept through the night by 9 weeks (Anson at 7 weeks). It saved me!