Friday, April 26, 2013

Siblings


In the weeks leading up to Andrew’s birth, Matthew could hardly wait!  Lindsay on the other hand, would avoid the topic or say “I baby.”  

When my mom took the kids to see Andrew for the first time they looked into the window and Matt said, “That’s my Andrew!  I LOVE my little Andrew.”  

Lindsay said, “I no like him.  He no come home with me.”

I was SOO scared about the adjustment for Lindsay, but from day two on she has LOVED Andrew!  She really is so sweet to him and she loves to hold him, kiss him, or help in any way she can.  (She also loves playing nurse and giving me my medicine every day).

I couldn’t ask for the transition to go any better!  Both of the kids have done great and have been so helpful!  They love this little baby and I am so thankful! 
















2 comments:

Patrick, Lindsay and Jack said...

These are sooooo cute, Haylee! I love all THREE of your kiddos. And I especially love the punch-drunk look on Andrew's face in the pic with Linds's chin on his back. Milkyhol.

Kristy said...

Way too cute. And you are way too on top of things!