Wednesday, April 17, 2013

“My bags are packed, I’m ready to go.”


Well, I think I am ready for this baby!

Our bags are packed, we have treats for our nurses, 
and my mom made me a new cover for the boppy.

We’ve been cleaning like crazy!  
We’ve done the baseboards, walls, dusting, dishes, laundry, windows and more! 




Every drawer, closet, and cupboard is organized perfectly, and all cleaned out.
(Including the fridge).




All the bathrooms are scrubbed and have new towels (thanks to my mom on that one)!




I’ve made enough freezer meals to last us more than a week.

My car is all clean and all THREE car seats are installed!



I even painted my toes!  
Quite the “feat” being 9 months pregnant (did you LOVE that?)


It is funny to compare this pregnancy to my others.  With both Lindsay and Matt I was initially so excited when I found out I was pregnant, but as it got closer to due date, I wanted both of them to just “stay in.”  With this baby, I was so so so overwhelmed and scared about having a third, but now that it is closer I am more excited than I was with either of my others.  

If this baby could have been born a month ago, and he would have been healthy, I would have done it! I can’t wait to see what he looks like, if he has hair, and what his personality is like. I can’t wait for this new addition!  I can’t believe that in less than10 hours we will be heading to the hospital!  Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

You amaze me, always have, always will! You guys are awesome! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you!

Natasha said...

So exciting!! And...I think I need to have you over before I have my next baby so you can work your magic on our home! :) P.S. That was not an announcement. :)

Naazju said...

First, I *LOVE* that your bathroom is yellow. How fun and bright and lovely!
Second, congratulations! I'm so excited to see what your new little man looks like. I really hope that you have a wonderful labor/birth experience and that you're able to settle in quickly.
Good luck!

Meredith Shatzer said...

Seriously Haylee I want to be your next door neighbor and just watch and learn all day. Amazing!