Saturday, March 2, 2013

That's a lot of candles!


TWENTY-EIGHT!!  I felt like when I was 27, I could still count that as “mid-twenties”  but 28 is definitely “late-twenties.”  Feeling older, but surprisingly ok with it, especially since 28 has started out so great!

Darin was going to be gone all day on my actual birthday with work and meetings, so he took me out early for a lunch date, which was great.  (And thanks mom for not only watching the kids, but doing my laundry too!)

My actual birthday was WONDERFUL too!  I woke up to darling homemade cards from my family.  In the afternoon, my awesomely fabulous sister, Heather, took me (and my kiddos) to Café Zupas!  SOO yummy!  I had the Thai Lobster Curry and the Nuts about Berries Salad!  Both DELCIOUS!  She even got me TWO chocolate covered strawberries.  THANKS HEATHER!!

In the afternoon I receive visits, gifts, phone calls, messages, goodies, flowers, and more!  LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends and family!!

That night my parents had us up for dinner which was wonderful!

After Darin got home from his meetings we had some yummy cake (which Darin bought and my sister decorated), then we opened gifts!

My favorite gift from Darin and my parents was this…


My new freezer!!  Thanks mom, dad, and Darin!!  (And check out that belly!)

And later in the week we went to Cold Stone!  
Thanks for the gift card mom and dad Gunnerson!  We loved it!

It was a WONDERFUL birthday!  I’m excited to welcome in 28!





No comments: