Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!


Our St. Patrick’s Day started a week ago when my mom had us up for a St. Patricksy dinner.


Tuesday Matt had a preschool St. Patrick’s Day party where they made Leprechaun traps. 
I’ll admit, I’ve never had the desire to do the whole “Leprechaun trap” thing.
I’m not sure why, but it just seemed weird to me.
But after they made these, and we set it out the night before, I think I might be hooked!
Matt LOVED it, and it made me love it too!
Our leprechaun left a note saying “Nice Try!” 


But then he also left clues to where the pot of gold was…and we found it!

After our hunt, we had shamrock French toast….
(I'm really thinking I should invest in a shamrock cookie cutter..my attempt with a knife is a little sad).

And we discovered that the leprechaun turned our milk green! 

Matt thought that was so funny!


After breakfast we went to church (and luckily for us, Matt had a green shirt and tie and Lindsay has a few green dresses!).  
After church we made a little rainbow craft.

Matt did a really good job!



Next we made some treats to sneakily deliver to some people.





And of course we had to have our corned beef and cabbage dinner.


With rainbow fruit, and pot of gold jello!




And we ended the night we our “Leprechaun on the Loose” book.

Hope you had a happy St. Patrick’s Day!

No comments: