Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Go JAZZ!!


My brother, Ben, offered us some Jazz tickets.
Of course we said yes!
He told me that he only likes to go to the Jazz game if he has good seats, so I was expecting to be up in the nose bleeds.

When I asked him when I could pick up the tickets he said, "When you drop off your kids to have us babysit during the game."  

Tickets and babysitting!!?  BEST EVER!!

Oh, wait, then it gets even better....do you see those tickets?





4th Row!!!


We had SOOO much fun!!  How could you not with a view like this!?




The game was great (Jazz won!), the Jazz bear was hilarious, the seats were awesome, we made the big screen lots of times, and it was just the perfect night!









Thanks so much Ben and Kristy!  You guys are the BEST!!  Seriously, the BEST!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun!!!