Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gingerbread Girls!

Today we had a few of my cousins and a few of Matt's cousins over to make gingerbread men.
We gave them the choice of making girls or boys, and nearly everyone chose the girls!
(Maybe because Matt was the ONLY boy!)
We cut out the dough upstairs, then did our decorating downstairs.










This is Lindsay's latest trick that makes me laugh.


I think Heather was the winner for cutest gingerbread men/girls.

Matt enjoying the final product!

The crew (minus Heather and mom).

Saying goodbye with a little smooch!

Thanks for coming girls!  It is always a treat to have you!!

And I think that Matt is getting more excited to have a baby brother
 so he won't be the only boy next time!!


1 comment:

DeAnna Packer said...

Do you think I absolutely LOVE those faces, and the doings of precious people! I DO!!!!

Many of you even Carol to the OLD folks beautifully. Love you

Aunt DeAnna