Thursday, December 6, 2012

G is for…well, LOTS of things!


We had preschool this week studying the letter “G.”
After we finished some of the academic learning we jumped in with some fun crafts.
We started out by making Green Gloves.


Then we made Glowing Glass Gifts with Glue.
(I know you can’t tell from this picture, but these actually turn out really cute!  We used little baby food jars and you glue little scraps of tissue paper around the jar.  Next you put a little tea light candle inside and when they light up they look like stain glass windows.  I think this was the kids favorite part).


Next we read “The Gingerbread Man” and “The Gingerbread Girl.”  
(If you haven’t read the Gingerbread girl, you should…it has a MUCH happier ending!)

After we read the books we made Gingerbread houses using Graham crackers. 




Another fun day at Preschool! 







1 comment:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

I just want to say that I love your preschool posts. I can't wait until my little one is old enough to do stuff like that. I'll probably be referencing you blog frequently at that time! :)