Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Neighbors EVER!!!



I LOVE where we live.  
If I could hand pick my neighbors, I would chose the EXACT ones that I have!

I rarely shovel the snow, someone else always seems to do it first.

If I am missing an ingredient for dinner, I know I could go to any of my neighbors for a fill in.

Darin will probably never buy a ladder because our neighbors are so willing to share theirs.

I could go on and on about all the service that our neighbors have done, but I was especially thankful this week when we had a big snow storm.  Matt REALLY wanted to play in the snow, but being pregnant, and having this anti-virus, I’m really not supposed to be sledding or playing in the snow.

Then, one of our neighbors came over and asked Matt to go sledding.  He was in HEAVEN!!  I think they played in the front yard for two hours.  They made a fort, a bridge, a sledding track, snow angels, and more.  It was nice for me to have a little break, but I think it was even nicer for Matt to get some special attention and play.





Thanks Jon!  You REALLY made Matt’s day!

No comments: