Monday, December 31, 2012

#8 Go to “The Forgotten Carols”


Have you ever listened to “The Forgotten Carols” soundtrack?  I LOVE it!!  It was always playing during Christmas at my house growing up.  I think I was in Junior High when I found out that there was actually a musical that went with it, and ever since I have wanted to go.  So, not only is this a 30 before 30 bucket list item, but something that’s been on my lifetime bucket list.

As one of my Christmas presents Darin took me!  I’ll admit, I had imagined the story differently, but it was still good.  I know some people that make it a tradition to go every year, but now that I have gone once, I think I’ll be satisfied just listening to the CD.

Thanks Darin for taking me!  And thanks Ben and Kristy for watching our kids!



No comments: