Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dear Santa,

Matthew has been asking me for a week to write a letter to Santa.  
Today, we finally got around to doing it.

Lindsay was acting pretty grouchy and did NOT want to write a letter to Santa.
I kept asking her to come write a letter to Santa, and she kept saying, “NO!”


Then, Matthew said,
“It’s ok mom.  I’ll ask Santa to bring Lindsay some pink toys.”
Can we say heart melter?  LOVE that boy!






After we mailed our letter to Santa we finished decorating the Christmas tree.





Would you believe that Matt and Lindsay did this pose without any prompting from me?



LOVE these kids!


3 comments:

Ioana said...

They are super extra CUTE!!!

Naazju said...

I love all the precious moments you capture of your children. So cute!

DeAnna Packer said...

"Precious Moments" is the word!