Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes!

For those of you who still read my blog, you get to play a fun little guessing game.
I will give you 5 clues, and you can guess what the big news is!

#1- Matt can get himself a bowl of cereal in the morning.
(Because his mom feels too sick to make him breakfast before 9:00)


#2- Lindsay is about to outgrow her crib.
(But not because she's too big or climbing out).

#3- I keep these next to my bed.
(Just for a little early morning snack).


#4- Next week I will know if I need to rewash the "girl" bins or the "boy" bins.
(Ok, this one should have REALLY given it away).


#5- Something is making my jeans a little more snug.
(And, no, it isn't the Halloween candy).


Any guesses??

19 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, Haylee!

Savannah said...

Congrats!! How exciting! If history repeats itself, that means I only have a couple of months before I am pregnant as well and will later find out I'm having the opposite gender of you! :) So happy for you!

Rosalee said...

I've noticed your #3 board and pinterest and thought I had missed the announcement. I'm excited for you!!! Congrats!

Courtney N said...

Congrats!!

Kristy said...

Are you finally getting a puppy?!? Jk. Can't wait for #3!

Julie said...

I don't know why I sort of wondered a while back from something you said, but so excited for you...you're the cutest, little mommy! I love your organized bins by the way. Awesome.

Christy Elder said...

I had a sneaking suspicion what with the being sick at it being a Lon month comments. Contests!

Eliza said...

If you are that close to finding out girl or boy that means we're having babies at the same time again!! Does this make you a late March Mama (I'm due 3/23/13) or an early April Mama?

Congratulations :D

Brit Bennion said...

Yea! Best news ever!

McKenna said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting and I love your little guessing game to go with it! When are you due?

Naazju said...

Hooray, hooray! How far along are you? The ultrasound looks like you're maybe 6 - 8 weeks, but it could be an old picture, right? :)

Ioana said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited to have another darling little niece or nephew!

Mom C said...

What a lucky baby to come to such a wonderful family. So excited for you guys!! Love Boo Hoo Aunt Sue

Dave and Mandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So-o exciting!

mary elizabeth said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting!!!

mary elizabeth said...

Congrats!!! So exciting!!!

Darin and Liesel said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mandee Monson said...

Congrats Hay! Loved your guessing game. It made me laugh. So happy for you guys!