Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bountiful Summerfest Street Dance


Tonight at about 6:58 I found out that the Bountiful Street Dance was going to start at 7:00.  
So, naturally we quickly changed our clothes (or put on clothes), and hurried over to Main Street.  
Dancers come in from all over the world & stay in Bountiful for 4 days.
It was very interactive and the dancers kept pulling people from the crowd to do the dances.  
(I think both Matt and Lindsay were secretly hoping to be pulled up).

The dancers have a few more FREE performances in Bountiful, 
so if you are interested in going, you can find more info HERE.






These men dancing on stilts were amazing!





I know that the dancers on stilts were pretty amazing, 
but THIS video shows my FAVORITE dancer!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm so sad we missed it! I love this night so much. Darn youth conference!