Sunday, July 29, 2012

Trip to England!


With the Olympics here, I thought it was time for our family to take a “trip” to England!

Friday night we ate dinner by “Big Ben.”

Of course we had to have fish n’ chips!


Followed by a little English Trifle!


Then we watched the opening ceremonies!


In the morning we had a little English breakfast!


Eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, and toast!


Lindsay kept sneaking beans when I wasn’t looking at made a little mess!



We also went to visit “Buckingham Palace.”
And had a little tea party complete with tea and crumpets!


(Don’t you think Lindsay’s face is priceless here?  “That is NOT how we drink tea!”)


The best part was that there was no jet lag!

4 comments:

lori said...

darling as usual!! =) (and that last picture IS classic!)

yay_for_redheads said...

LOOOOOOOVE Lindsey's face with the tea. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

You are the most clever Mom. I just wish you could come to London and have Fish and Chips with me!

Emily said...

Seriously, you do the cutest things with your kids! This is great.