Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bountiful Handcart Days!


Ok, I LOVE Bountiful!  I know, I’ve said it before, but I DO!!
The parade was awesome!  We didn’t have the best seats, but it was still really fun!
The highlights included:
My grandpa Welling being one of the oldest Eagle Scouts in Bountiful,
Matt playing with Eliza.
Lindsay trying to steal random strangers food--so she had to stay with mom or dad.



Matt loved the Madagascar float.  
Here is Matt’s face when he saw it (You did an AMAZING job Barbie!)


and of course, The 2,000 Stripling Warriors.  They got the most cheers out of everyone! 
  I LOVED it!


Another highlight was just being there with my handsome date!


After the parade we went to my sister Heather’s house to watch the Mueller Park fireworks.
First we got to watch the sunset.


We were east of Orchard Dr. so we couldn’t have any fireworks, 
so Heather bought 350 glow sticks for the kids to play with!


It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!


No comments: