Sunday, July 29, 2012

#6- See “Wicked”

After 6+ years of waiting, and watching (what seemed to be) EVERYONE else going....

I FINALLY saw WICKED!!!!  

I was a little worried that it wouldn’t live up to my expectations, but is surpassed them!!  

Oh man!  It was SOOO good!! 

  I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel and was worried this cast wouldn’t compare,
but they were FABULOUS!!  Alli Mauzey as Glinda was hilarious!  

We were all in tears laughing so hard!  SO cute!!

We (my parents, my sister Heather, my SIL Heather, my SIL Kristy, and I) 
went out to dinner at the Olive Garden, where I “hoarded” all the food (ha ha) before the show.


Then we got a little pre-show photo.

And an after show photo with my tear washed make-up.


Oh, and also, check out these DARLING shoes with cookies
that my sister made us a few days before the show!

  SO CUTE!!  Thanks Heather!

Thanks Kristy for the tickets, and thanks Dad for lunch!
And thank you to Darin for watching the kids,
and then letting me come home to a sparkling clean house!





4 comments:

Jadi said...

I am so glad you were able to go see Wicked. I LOVED it too! I also loved your fun trip to England. The tea party pictures of hte kids are so cute!! You make life so much fun!!

lori said...

Sure love all of you beautiful women!! So glad you had a great time!

Lindsay P said...

Haylee....

First, let me just reiterate that i LOVE you!

Second, seriously... you DO make life so much fun. Where do all your ideas come from??? Maybe I'll just become the copycat mom and do everything you do- but a year later so it doesn't look like I'm cheating.

DeAnna Packer said...

I have been waiting to hear the review of WICKED! Thanks!
I loved seeing the five beautiful women attending the event! You simply make me smile with JOY at the 'good times' people can have. LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!