Monday, June 4, 2012

The Strawberry Patch



We have a little strawberry patch in our backyard that we started last year.  

I can’t believe how well it has done!  

The past week we've been picking strawberries for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, and dessert.  

If I leave our back door open I'll always find Matt and Linds in the strawberries.

  Today when the kids were picking I just had to snap a “few” pictures.







(I just may regret letting her go after those strawberries--
REALLY hoping that juice will come out, her shirt is soaking right now)






4 comments:

Rosalee said...

Here is a tip for fruit juice stains. Put the stained part of the shirt over the opening of a glass or cup. Stretch it tight and slowly pour hot/boiling water through it. It seriously works like a charm! I've used it to remove raspberry stains.

yay_for_redheads said...

I bought Aspyn her own strawberry plant and she loooves it! I thin maybe these kiddos love picking it themselves more than buying them at the store!

DeAnna Packer said...

Fantastic patch! Fantastic children.
And I think I discouraged Lori from planting a strawberry patch.
(I made a mistake!)
Way to go Gunnersons!!!

Kristy said...

Yummmm! Makes me sad we got rid of our strawberry plants!