Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The knot has been tied!


This weekend my cousin Krista got married!  
It was a beautiful wedding, a beautiful reception, and she was a beautiful bride!  
Congrats Ryan and Krista!

Aren’t they an attractive couple!!?



They served snow-cones at the reception---and they were seriously delicious!!
I think I tried like 7 of them.  Every time anyone in my extended family had one, they let me try a bite, 
so I got to try almost all of them--another reason I LOVE my family!!
(And aren’t my cousins cute!?  LOVE THEM!!)



Check out that cake! –my sister made it!!  She is pretty much amazing!



The food.


I didn’t take a ton of pictures because I was busy making a few (well, 900) teriyaki sliders!




And another picture of the bride and groom, just because they’re so cute!






3 comments:

Whitney and Lish Harris said...

I didn't know Krista was your cousin! She and my sister were pretty good friends in junior high/high school. Anyway, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I shall continue writing!

Whitney and Lish Harris said...

I didn't know Krista was your cousin. She and my sister were pretty good friends in junior high/high school. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I shall continue writing!

Angie and J.D. said...

Amazing pictures! Is that at the bountiful temple? I don't comment a lot, but always love reading your fun things. :) I'm convinced your pretty much wonder woman. Will you teach me someday???????