Saturday, April 7, 2012

The BIG REVEAL!!!

Here is a picture of how the kitchen looked when we bought the house.




Here is how we’ve had it for the last two years.






And here it is today!!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!



We removed the soffits, put in new white cabinets, light fixtures, new stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and subway tile backsplash!


Three of the things I love the most are first-- the automatic closing drawers and cupboards (no slamming and no pinched fingers).



Second, the counter-tops (obviously), and third is my new sink!!

(If you are looking to get granite countertops, I LOVED who we went through).




Thanks to ALL of our AMAZING family and friends for tons and tons of help!! Especially Rick and Rick for giving us 2 Saturdays, Greg and Heather for getting supplies with their truck—and paying for them, Darin working every spare day/night, mom doing the backsplash by herself, running errands, and hours and hours of help, Dad and uncle Al for installing the microwave and dishwasher, and awesome dad and neighbors for making us so many meals while we were without a kitchen!!

10 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

It looks so beautiful! How fun to have such a nice kitchen. :)

Somers said...

It looks great Haylee! So nice to have a beautiful new kitchen.

Luke&Megz said...

It looks beautiful!! I love everything you chose, it's so bright and open. So fun!

Annie said...

Ooooh! Refreshing. New. I love it! Great choice in colors. It feels like a breath of fresh air!
Glad you love it! How great.

Ioana said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jadi said...

Haylee, I LOVE IT!!! It is so bright and cheery. I am also happy for you to have a workiing kitchen again.

Shauna said...

Beautiful Hay! Good job to you and your fam!

Darin and Liesel said...

Oooo! I love the new kitchen! That is so exciting Haylee! Great job!

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I'm jealous! I bet it brightens up your house a ton! Can't wait to see it in person!

DeAnna Packer said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
I just found the Bright and Beautiful Gunnerson meeting place! What a change....Glad to see the before and after.
Talents and work and creativity ...like creating your own little bit of Heaven on Earth. We are so very happy for you.