Monday, April 30, 2012

Best News Ever!!



Lindsay had her testing today and here are her scores (she is 15 months right now).

Gross Motor: 12 months
Cognitive: 14 months
Fine Motor: 15 months
Social: 15 months
Language: 18 months

And get ready for the best news….her therapist thinks she’s doing so well that she will get to “Graduate“ on May 18th!! Wahoo!!! Yay Lindsay!! No more physical therapy every two weeks!


I remember when we first found out about Lindsay’s condition the doctors wouldn’t give us a straight answer of how she would be mentally or physically because it can vary so much from kid to kid.  But, as far as I can tell, she is doing AWESOME!!  Again, we’re feeling so grateful for all those prayers for Lindsay! 
What a happy day!!

Now, I'm even more excited for her cat scan in June!  Bring it on!  Happy happy day!!

9 comments:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Hooray! Way to go Lindsay! So happy she is doing SO well!

Ioana said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Yay, Lindsay!!!!

Annie said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad!!!

Darin and Liesel said...

Haylee, that is SOO exciting! I am so happy to hear that new!

Holly said...

Oh Sweet Haylee- I am so happy for you and your little family. I am going to be smiling a lot today!

Megs said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe how similar your story is to mine. My 18 month old has the same pediatrician, the same surgeon, and a similar diagnosis. They think he had an arachnoid cyst that ruptured. (without the hydrocephalus)He ended up with a shunt. Crazy! I'm trilled to hear that your daughter is doing so well!!!!

As a side note: I have another child that used Early Intervention for a year and a half. They are wonderful people and do amazing things. I understand how relieved you are to be graduation! Congratulations again!!

One hot mama said...

Yay Lindsay!!! Love your blog, Haylee!

Mona "Lisa" said...

Yay Haylee! That's the best news! She is a doll! :)

DeAnna Packer said...

Yes...Prayers ARE answered. Truly this is a blessed report!!! Loved the Language skills.....at 18 months
:)