Friday, April 13, 2012

(almost) Four Generations of Friends!

Last week my friend Lindsay was in town from North Carolina to defend her Master Thesis (doesn’t that just sound impressive!?—and she passed by the way! YAY LINDSAY!!).

 She is pregnant with her first baby and I am SO EXCITED!! When her little boy comes we’ll have FOUR generations of friends in our families! (Our grandparents have been friends since college too…you can read more about that here).

We were lucky enough to go to lunch together while she was in town and we went to the Blue Lemon!

I have to say it was pretty fantastic! My mom and I shared the Pear and Gorgonzola Spinach Salad  (bottom left picture) and an Artichoke and Tomato Panini  (bottom right picture). Even Matt had some delicious Grilled Chicken Skewers (Top right picture).


The restaurant is in the new City Creek Center and it is BEAUTIFUL! We didn’t do any shopping, but I think we had just as much fun just looking! It was a GREAT day!

Thanks Lindsay and Sue for fitting us into your busy week!!  (And thanks mama-c-ta for buying my lunch!!)

Later that week I was able to see Lindsay AGAIN when I went up to Park City for an AMAZING brunch with some AMAZING girls at Lindsay's house!





Look at that cute belly!! Can't wait to meet this little man!


The only problem about Lindsay coming in town is it makes me realize how much I miss her! Thanks for a fun week Lindsay and come back soon!!

1 comment:

Courtney N said...

What a fun reunion! And congrats to Lindsay!