Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mother Daughter Night

Last night we had a mother daughter activity for the young women. My friend/councilor Jena planned the whole thing and it was PERFECT!!

We started out by watching this video:





Then we played a mother/daughter version of the newlywed game.




Check out the scoreboard:



That’s right—my mom came and we WON!!!


Then we had a delicious dessert!

Thanks for planning the most fun mutual of the year Jena! So much fun!

And thanks to my awesome mama for coming! She seriously is the best, nicest, most awesome, fun, beautiful, kind, selfless person I know! I love you mama-c-ta!!


4 comments:

Angie and J.D. said...

Looks like a fun night!! I agree your mom's so sweet. I want to see if my mom & I could beat ya!! We should plan a girls night out with Suzanne & the moms :)

Annie said...

That selfless b-day idea is awesome! How neat of you!

And geesh! Dr. Seuss day. You sure outdid me! You act all like you're not doing anything and then boom! LIke you'd been planning for months! You're just amazing! You stinker! I have to actually think of things and plan to make it happen you just pop something totally cool out! :)

DeAnna Packer said...

I have missed your last several blogs.... and I MISSED OUT!!!
Hooray for Lindsay and crawling!
Happy Birthday!!! I have often wanted to do such things....but never thought of inviting the family to do them with me! GREAT IDEA.
Thanks, my Sweet Wonder...You truly made my day, more than you know!

heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I do want to ask you something, do you still happen to have the list of questions? I just got called into the YW and I think this would be a fun activity! Let me know. :)

heatherlw(at)gmail(dot)com