Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Point



Last night we met Darin at work, then headed over to Thanksgiving Point to do the Corn Maze. I couldn’t believe how much there was to do! My parents just got back from a cruise to Europe, and I think I took more pictures in our two hours at Thanksgiving Point than my parents did in their two weeks in Europe!

We did the corn maze, the jumping pillow, a hayride, watched a pig race, a haunted house (that was too scary for the kids so we left), the cow train, watched the singing chicken show, a grain train ride, looked at a pumpkin display, went in a corn house, played on the trains/cars/boats playgrounds, and more!

It was a really fun night, with the exception of about 2 minutes when I thought we had lost Matthew. I’ve never been more scared in my life! Darin found him quickly, and Matt didn’t even know that anything was wrong. Thank goodness for answers to prayer!
















2 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

I just spent a half hour 'feasting' on the delights and activities of the Gunnerson Gang! Beautiful! Adventurous! Fantastic! and positively Joyful.
My how you do fill your hours living after the manner of Happiness!! Go you Glorious Gang of Goodness! You bring us ALL such happiness. Thanks!

Lindsay P said...

I know it's time consuming, but PUH-LEASE keep blogging!!! I love reading and seeing what you and yours are up to! I just love you so much!!! And P.S. You are becoming quite the little photographer! Teach me?