Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet is the "PEACE" the Gospel Brings!


Last night we had our Young Women Evening in Excellence Program. It turned out great, and all the girls did a wonderful job. They decided to do a “Peace” theme, and they spent a lot of time cutting out the decorations. Barbie and I spent an evening decorating the cookies that Darin, Matt and I made, and I thought they turned out pretty cute. We have the best presidency ever! They all did so much and helped a ton! Sure love you girls! So, without further ado here are the pictures from our night!


The awesome cookies--fun to do, but took a LONG time!

The happy center-piece!

The dessert table

One of our girls played the saxaphone and did awesome!







We took these pictures after we were almost done cleaning up so we're missing over half of the young women.

1 comment:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh Haylee, I'm right there with you on the crazy busy life, the absence of blogging (I'm always without my camera), and the two people who actually read my blog. Just know that I may not always comment, but I am always looking. Thanks for keeping up with fun stories and wonderful pictures.

P.S. Thanks so much for the dinner last Sunday. We always have so much fun when we get everyone together.