Sunday, October 16, 2011

A marriage, a missionary, and more!


What a wonderful weekend! Darin and I had a “stay at home” date night on Friday. Darin bought us PIZZA (my favorite) and we watched Zoo Keeper! I LOVED it! Saturday Matt and Darin worked in the yard while I was at Young Women Volleyball. They had a nice harvest too!





Saturday my cousin Scott married darling Harriet and their reception was beautiful! Congrats you two! We love you both!!

Sunday we went to my cousin, Chandler’s farewell. She did an amazing job and will be an incredible missionary!! We love you Chan, and we will miss you lots!



Sunday evening we went for a family drive around Bountiful to see the changing leaves—they are gorgeous! I LOVE Bountiful!!








2 comments:

Naazju said...

What a special weekend for your family! I'm especially impressed by those last two pictures!
~Natalia~

McKenzie said...

Oh my gosh. The first two pictures of bountiful are GORGEOUS. Oh my goodness. Definitely one of the places I would live. :)