Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Alpine Loop


Last night we did the Alpine Loop for FHE. This was my first time ever doing it and it was spectacular! (Thanks mom and dad for the suggestion). If you have some extra time this week you REALLY should go drive the Alpine Loop! AMAZING!!

I packed up the kids, packed a picnic dinner, packed the camera, the extra lens, sweaters, blankets, etc. We got out of the car to take a family picture, and I got this ONE picture…


And then my battery died! AHHHH!!! Sooo soo sad!!--especially because it is beyond blurry!! And my phone doesn’t take quality pictures at all. Darn!! That was the only bad part. I think Darin was probably secretly rejoicing so I wouldn’t make him stop every 20 yards to take a picture.

One thing that made me laugh was half way through the Alpine Loop Matthew said, “Are we there yet?” Then we explained that we had been here the whole time and he said, “Awe man! No more trees!” Overall, it was a WONDERFUL night!!

No comments: