Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day Weekend....(and then some)

This weekend was the Hydrocephalus walk. We had breakfast first, Matt got his face painted (he loved the cheerleaders), did some dancing, then went on the walk (but we got a little side-tracked by the ducks in the pond). My goal for team Lindsay was to raise $100, and we raised $600! Thanks so much for everyone that donated, and everyone that came! A special thanks to Shannon, my brothers, and my parents! You guys are the best!! Love you tons!

(Linds eating some banana and LOVING it)

After the Hydrocephalus walk, we went to my sister-in-law’s family cabin. We had so much fun! We played on the swing-set, the teeter-totter, the trampoline, went on a hike, laid on the hammocks, watched a movie, ate LOTS of yummy food, fed the horses, relaxed, made the BEST smores ever (using Recess Peanut Butter Cups), laughed a LOT, and MORE!! Thank you Rick and Heather for an AMAZING weekend! We had so much fun!!
(cute little Lindsay fell asleep on the hike).
(Darin and me at the waterfall).
Monday we did flags with the YM and YW, went for a long run, went to the park, went for a swim at Grandpa's and then had a yummy picnic pizza dinner in the back yard. And Matthew loved chasing the deer.
Tuesday Matthew, Lindsay, and I headed up to Red Butte Garden with our friends Angie and Daxton. Matt LOVED getting to see and hug Curious George. Darin came up after work--always fun to have him with us!
It was a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

Jake and Shannon Box said...

You have such a cute family!!!! I just think the world of all of you! What great examples you are to me! Your mom said something about getting together. I think that would be so fun!