Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy 7 Months Lindsay



Happy 7 months to our sweet Lindsay! I love how some moms (aka my awesome sis-in-law Kristy) make cute lists of all the things that their baby is up to. I’m not that ambitious. In fact, I am starting to lose interest in blogging all together.(GASP!!) But I make myself do it for my lone 3 readers in the world! (This is for your Grandma!)

Anyway, back to Lindsay. I’m not going to make a huge list about what Linds is up to, but just wanted to mention one thing I don’t want to forget.

#1- Lindsay is a lady!

I know that sounds weird, but I have thought it ever since she was born. Even when she burps, she has an expression on her face that almost says, “Pardon me. That was very un-lady like.” Ha ha. I am being totally serious though.

Lindsay has her physical therapist coming tomorrow. So we may have new updates on her tomorrow. But overall she is doing AWESOME!! Happy 7 month birthday my sweet little lady! Lots of love to you!!


6 comments:

Rosalee said...

She is adorable! I hope everything goes well with the physical therapist tomorrow. She is still in my prayers!

Jadi said...

I can't believe it has already been 7 months! They really do grow up SO fast!! She couldn't be any cuter. :)

Ioana said...

Happy 7 months!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!

McKenna said...

I'm glad you haven't given up on blogging yet! I love checking in on your cute little family! You have such a beautiful little girl and it's good to see she is doing well :)

Sarah and Alex said...

I LOVE reading about what you guys are doing! So you can add me to that list of readers and keep on blogging! :)

Karahatay said...

See, you have more than 3 readers. :) Me on the other hand, I have none. ;)