Friday, July 1, 2011

Would YOU Like to Walk With Us



Click HERE if you'd like to read more about Lindsay's story.


Many of you know that Lindsay has Hydrocephalus, but if you are like me (or at least like me 5 months ago), you probably don’t know much about Hydrocephalus. I have learned a lot about it recently, and have joined the “Hydrocephalus community.”

There is going to be a walk on September 3rd 2011 in Sugar House Park. It is to help raise awareness and raise money for research. We would LOVE you to join “Team Lindsay” and walk with us! We may even come back to our house for some Root Beer Floats! It is free to do the walk, but donations are welcome!

We look forward to seeing you! Click HERE if you’d like to join our team or donate money.





3 comments:

Bridget said...

I would love to do this with you guys! I will have to check my schedule for that weekend...

Kristy said...

We'll be there!

rachel said...

What a neat opportunity! Post lots of pictures of the event for those of us who live out-of-state now. :) Lindsay is so beautiful...