Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pioneer Day Weekend




We had such a WONDERFUL Pioneer Day Weekend! Friday we went to the Bountiful Parade.















Friday night we went to my sister’s to watch the Mueller Park Fireworks.




Saturday morning was sad. We’ve had Darin’s parents visiting from the Philippines, and Saturday morning they went back (miss you mom and dad). Saturday night we went to our neighbors for a BBQ, games (including darts, a jump house, yoyo competitions, jump rope competitions, double Dutch, and stick pull), and fireworks.














Since Sunday was the actual pioneer day, I copied my cousin Amy and made red, white, and blueberry pancakes. (You really should check out her blog....it is so cute!) Sunday we went to my sister’s for a birthday dinner for my mom! She’s the best ever!! Happy birthday mama!! Love you!!





2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! And I don't mind that you "copied" me at all, cause i totally "copied" someone else (even if it was me that created this I'd be completely flattered!). Hope you guys are doing great! And by the way, I think you're one of the coolest moms ever! You do the cutest stuff!

McKenna said...

What a fun weekend!!! The last picture is my favorite. I love Matt's little outfit and I especially love that his tie is halfway out. You guys are so cute!