Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Week


We've had another wonderful week! We have loved the nice weather and it seems that we have spent nearly all day every day outside! It has been great! We’ve had a fun and busy week including Lindsay’s physical therapy which she is doing AWESOME!!! She even held her head up while on her stomach for a couple seconds! Yay!! Go Lindsay!!

We also went up to our cabin this weekend! So pretty up there!!



Matt and Darin playing with a goat at Rick and Olivia's house.

Matt LOVED playing in the stream, but he fell in and got pretty dirty!



We went to Darin's brother's house for a yummy dinner, getting the kids together, and Heather and Breanna even gave us a pedi with sprinkle toes!!



Whenever I look at Lindsay’s head, I really don’t feel like it is that big., but this picture can kind of help you see how big it really is. This is a picture of Lindsay and her cousin Liv. Liv is 1 month old, and her head looks tiny compared to Lindsay’s, and Lindsay’s head is smaller now than when she was born! But, it is just more cute head to love!


Oh, and I went to a baby shower for my cute friend Lara! We've been friends since 5th grade. I've always been jealous of her big fat lips...and I still am!!


This picture was taken after Matt and I had spent all day at the park. He sat down in his "time out" chair and fell asleep about 30 seconds later!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love that picture of you and Lara-she looks adorable pregnant! Miss you both!!

Shauna said...

I love the picture of you and your 2 darlings at your cabin...so cute! I didn't know Lara was pregnant but I agree with katie she looks so cute! I hope you're doing good Hay. I need to come see you and your fam.

DeAnna Packer said...

I finally am able to peek in again occasionally at your blog...
Sooooo happy to see the Gunnerson Four looking so great.....Hmmmm the Great Gunnersons!! (has a certain ring to it?)

Haylee....I forwarded your letter to your Cuz (Lori) but she said she has never received it.