Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Super Darling Young Women

Today we had such a fun Young Women Activity!! We took our girls out for a little photo shoot. We had my friend's mom take some professional photos, but for now, here are my amateur ones. (That's why so few of them are actually looking at my camera).

Here is a group shot:


Here are my Laurels:

ReeAnna


Rachel


Michaela



Makayla


Austin


Lily


(and we missed two of our Laurels--Kim and Kaitlyn)

Here are the Mia-Maids
Kayla


Karleigh


Teri Jo


(We missed one of our MiaMaids- Dani)

And our Beehives
Trynity


Alea



and I have to add my councilor Camie, because, really, doesn't she look like she should be a Young Woman?


Jena, we missed you today, and Miranda we are so sad to have you move!! I sure love all these girls and I feel so lucky to work with them!!

1 comment:

Jena said...

All the girls look so pretty! You have no idea how sad I was to have to miss it. I can't wait to see more of the pictures!