Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


It has been a wonderfully busy week! This weekend the Young Women and I did a surprise baby shower for our secretary Jena Larsen. They made all the presents for mutual on Wednesday night then we surprised her with a brunch Saturday morning.



(My first time making cake pops! They are pretty yummy)



The rest of Saturday we spent working in the yard. Matthew stayed pretty entertained because one of my YW came over and let Matthew play with all of her pets. He LOVED it!!



Matthew and the pets:



Saturday night we went to our friend's house for a yummy BBQ--Thanks you guys!!

Sundays are always wonderful! I had two of my cousins come help me teach the Young Men in our ward and they did a super job!! So cute! After church we had some friends over for dinner, Matt had a nice bubble bath, and we had our favorite Wilson's over for a visit!! Thanks for coming you guys!! Matt loves you to death!!




Monday morning I ran a 5k, and it was HAILING for half the race!! Is it really almost June? I did a lot better than I thought I would--my best time so far this year (also my 1st 5k this year ha ha!!) That night we went to my parent's for a yummy BBQ. We also made it to both of my grandparent's graves.




1 comment:

Jena said...

Loved the shower! Thanks again for that! You are just too sweet!