Monday, May 23, 2011

Cousin's Sleepover

This weekend Darin had Scout Camp so I invited all my cute, beautiful, fun, happy, funny, loving, sweet cousins over to my house for a sleepover. I think that Matthew was in HEAVEN having 6 girls giving him lots of attention. And I was in HEAVEN just being with these fun girls!! I love them SOOO SOOO stinkin much! What a great night! I haven't stayed up that late since college! We made pizza, ate pizza, talked, ate, talked, watched movies, talked some more, got a few winks in, made crepes, talked, played, and talked! Thanks so much for coming! Love you all!!

Here are a few pictures from the night/morning:


My cute cousins:



Making Pizzas:



A few random shots:



(I had a hard time figuring out the automatic timer...and I LOVE McCall biting Abbey's shoulder)

3 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

You are the coolest cousin! That looks like so much fun! In fact, you are the coolest, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, oh boy, I could go on! What can I say, you are just super COOL!

jones family said...

dido to the comment above! can i please be invited to one of your super cool parties? ha ha seriously!

Jadi said...

Haylee, you make life so much fun!! I wish we lived closer to you guys. You will have to come visit so we can have a fun sleepover party. :)