Monday, April 4, 2011

Just because I don’t want to forget…

Here are a few humorous Matthew stories:

Matthew and my mom were outside in the back yard. My mom’s glasses fell off her head and she said “Oh no, I dropped my glasses!” And Matthew picked a few blades of grass and said, “Here you go grandma, here are your grasses.”

We were reading the Book of Mormon and Matthew lost interest so he jumped on Darin’s lap, closed the book, and said “The end.”

Matthew opened up the scriptures and pretended to read and said, “Jesus book, Amen.”

Matthew was playing with the coins in his piggy bank and started to put the coins down his footy p.j.’s and then ran around the house loving the jingle in his pants.

Matthew woke up when it was still dark outside and I found him sitting in the living with a pan with left-over casserole on his lap, eating it with his bare hands and saying “yummy!!”

Lindsay threw up on my bed and Matthew came in and said, “Oh no!! Lindsay! You ok?” Then I said, Matt I need to stop playing with you for a minute so I can clean this up. Then Matthew said, “No. I keen it.” He ran out of the room and came back with one square of toilet paper and helped me clean up Lindsay’s throw up!

Isn’t he just the sweetest boy ever!!? I LOVE that kid!!

Our pet goldfish (Dorothy) died on April fool’s day. When Matthew found her dead he said, “Oh no! Dorothy not working.” After I explained that she was dead and that were weren’t going to have her as a pet anymore he said in a really sad voice, “I miss it.” (Don’t worry, he was over it and singing and playing 2 seconds later).

And last but not least, I have found Matthew 2 times with a stick of margarine, but this time it wasn’t only in his mouth but in his hair!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Adorable!

Adam and Cami said...

He's a crack up! Cute boy!

Angie and J.D. said...

I LOVE that little guy also! And I just love that I've heard almost all those stories!! The butter one really grossed me out! I get grossed out when Daxton gets a big finger full!

DeAnna Packer said...

I was afraid the butter was the 'throw up' at first... Glad it was only butter :)

Glad you are capturing all the little thoughts from the little ones...They are treasures!