Monday, March 21, 2011

Lindsay’s Checkup

Thanks for all the prayers everyone!! We know they are helping!! We went into Lindsay’s appointment today and her head hasn’t grown at all since her last appointment!! WAHOO!!! I was feeling really optimistic but the doctor said that most problems will arise between 3 -6 months post-surgery. (We are 3 weeks post-surgery). Her soft spots are feeling soft, she still is throwing up, but it isn’t consistent, and the bones in her skull haven’t spread apart, so all of those are good signs! We will be back up in one month getting a CT, with no contrast, and no sedation!! Yay!! So far, so good!! We’ll just pray it continues!!

(I have a hard time doing a post without any pictures, so here is one of the little cutie!!)


And thanks mom for coming with me, and thanks Heather for watching Matt!!

15 comments:

Natasha said...

That picture is adorable. I love her eyes!

taylor+sophie said...

so happy to hear that!! we are staying positive!!

Rosalee said...

That is great news! She sure is cute! I'll continue to keep her in my prayers.

Sarah and Alex said...

What a cutie! I love her eyelashes. They are so long! I'm so glad to hear she's doing better! I'm always thinking of you!

Adam and Cami said...

She is beautiful! What lucky kids you have that have such beautiful thick hair so early!

Crystal and Skyler said...

This is Crystal Isaacson from high school. Im so sorry that your little girl has had to go through this. She is such a cutie and such a trooper. You are an amazing mom! I hope things start looking up for you guys. Im up at Primarys alot with my son getting chemo so maybe we will bump into each other. Lots of prayers coming your way!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I'm so glad to hear some good news! Hopefully that is all you will hear from here on out.

Jena said...

Yay! Finally some great news! Let's keep that coming. I'm so glad things are going well and beginning to settle down a bit. It's almost pedicure time!

Sophie said...

YAY! I'm so glad things are looking up for the time being! Lindsay is so adorable!

Jadi said...

That is such good news. We will continue praying. I love the picture, she couldn't be any cuter!!

Meredith Shatzer said...

Look at those eyes! My goodness what a beauty! SO glad the appointment went well!!

Vicki Lynne said...

Good news is always welcome, isn't it? Our prayers will continue for her well being and your strength and courage. Love...The Bolyards

Laurie Nichols said...

Yay so happy for the good news! :)

Annie said...

I'm so glad things are going well. We'll keep praying! Hope they continue!

Darin and Liesel said...

I just found that you have a blog!! I love it! And your little girl is SO sweet. I hope things continue to go well for you guys. I've loved looking at all your posts too...you have got to be the BEST mother ever! I love how you make all the holidays special for your cute family! I love it!!