Sunday, February 13, 2011

It will all work out

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

5 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

This is one of my favorite quotes, Hay. Thanks for the reminder. I've been thinking about you this last week. What can I do to help? You're in my prayers! Love you!!!

Bruce and Liss said...

Love that quote.

Very much agree--
it DOES work out.

Thanks for posting.

DeAnna Packer said...

Amen

Courtney N said...

I love that quote!

Courtney N said...

I love that quote!